Owl labs is seeking a Talent Sourcing Specialist to join our Global HR team and manage the first stage of our recruiting process. The Talent Sourcing Specialist's responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on professional networks, and enjoy learning about different roles, we would like to meet you.
What can you expect?
- The opportunity to be part of a new Sourcing team within an innovative global talent acquisition function.
- Support the growth of the business by sourcing Technical talent with critical skills.
- Build and implement sourcing strategies in order to develop robust talent pools.
What You’ll Do
- You will be part of a new internal Sourcing Team; contributing to our talent attraction strategy; refining processes and procedures, and identifying critical talent for the organization.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, and more).
- Craft and send recruiting emails.
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques.
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs.
- Partner closely with recruiters and hiring managers to understand critical skills; develop creative sourcing strategies and campaigns to target the ideal candidate profile.
- Source a diverse pool of passive candidates through multiple channels including JazzHR applicant tracking system, LinkedIn, open web, social networks, professional groups, and networking tactics.
- Develop robust candidate pipelines for ongoing and future openings; identify, attract, and phone screen high-quality candidates for critical skills: Maintain relationships with passive candidates for future openings.
- Provide regular updates on recruitment status, market trends, and the market landscape.
- A passion for, and experience in Talent Acquisition Sourcing...4+ years of successfully hunting for talent.
- The ability to cultivate relationships and deliver an exceptional candidate experience
- Knowledge of and experience leveraging job boards, social media, sourcing tools, technology and creative sourcing strategies.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking System (ATS)- JazzHR, or Greenhouse.
- A proven track record of sourcing and engaging talent including diverse talent pools.
Why work with us?
- Work from Home & be part of our team (Slack, Zoom, and more).
- Personal growth experience by helping to build a truly successful company.
- You’ll be the first Talent Sourcing Specialist hired.
- Career Growth with opportunity to earn advancement.
- Work with a stellar team where you can have a huge impact.
- Generous Stock Options.
- We Pay 100% of your: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, FSA, and more.
- Fun team atmosphere with games, celebrations, and much more!
Owl Labs is over 40% remote and headquarters are based in Boston, MA. This role can be either an on-site or remote position. Please specify in your application. Our team is currently working 100% remote due to COVID-19.
Who We Are
The environment at Owl Labs has been shaped by the top tech, marketing and sales talent leading it. We share a strong culture of support, learning, and collaboration. Embodying empathy for the remote worker or team, a love of emerging technology, and hustle and grit, everyday the Owl Labs team is shaping the future of work. From leadership to our co-op interns, we encourage creativity, breaking the mold, moving fast to learn quickly and then adapting. It’s a culture of trying new things to stay ahead in the marketplace, and embracing new ideas at every level. We embrace remote work, today and everyday with over 40% of employees working remotely (pre-COVID). The Meeting Owl products contribute directly to the company’s success; it’s at the core of who we are and what we do.
Owl Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to our values of embracing inclusivity and creating a culture where everyone feels respected and connected, no matter the location of their work environment. We invite applications from people of all walks of life and are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need accommodations due to a disability, please let us know.
What We Offer
- Option to Work Remotely: We practice what we preach. Employees work at our Boston HQ, across the US, and often work a hybrid mix of in-office and remote.
- Flexible Schedule: We all work hard, and so we believe in working whenever you're at your best.
- Free Health Insurance: Enroll in Owl Labs's health plan for $1 for you and your family.
- Unlimited Vacation: We have big goals. It makes sense to take what you need, when you need it.
- Celebrate Inclusivity: Owlers get important holidays, including International Women's Day, Indigenous People's Day and MLK Day.
- Incredible Team: Learn alongside phenomenal folks from some of Boston's most successful tech companies.