Owl Labs is a collaborative tech company, creating an equalized meeting and learning experience for all, wherever participants may be. Powering hybrid teams and remote work is in our DNA. Owl Labs has been a leader when it comes to celebrating and connecting hybrid teams and classrooms -- meaning both in-office and remote workers, in-room students and at-home learning. We’re best known for the Meeting Owl product line, a smart 360° camera, mic, speaker all-in-one solution. Sitting in the center of the table, the Meeting Owl uses vision and voice recognition to shift the camera to focus on who’s speaking, giving all participants a feeling as if they’re in the same room. With the continued rise of hybrid teams and remote workers, our products allow for better collaboration and productivity no matter your location.
Our award-winning product, the Meeting Owl Pro, has been recognized by CES Innovation Awards 2020, Red Dot Design Awards 2020, SXSW Innovation Awards 2020 and our team recognized as an Inc. Best Workplaces 2020 and the esteemed Inc.’s Editor’s List.
We are seeking a Senior MRP Planner to help manage our global supply chain. This is a cross functional position working closely with manufacturing operations and our accounting team to analyze the intersection of supply and demand. It’s an excellent opportunity to manage the internal mechanisms to ensure we have the appropriate supply levels to proactively stay ahead of an accelerated demand curve.
What You’ll Do
You will be responsible for the financial analysis & planning of inventory which includes the following:
- Develop MRP component projections for various demand scenarios leveraging our Netsuite platform. Anticipate component shortages and take proactive measures to alleviate supply constraints.
- Maintain visibility into finished good stock levels at our global warehouse locations.
- Prepare month end inventory accounting reconciliations.
- Drive and maintain key component availability reporting.
- Develop a process to monitor ‘risk buy’ reserve levels to maximize production throughput and reduce the supply chain lead time.
We are looking for a Senior MRP Planner with 5+ years of experience. This person must have a deep knowledge of inventory & contract manufacturing processes, be hands-on, results-oriented and a team player.
More than a candidate that checks every box, we’re looking for people who are excited to work, learn, and grow at Owl Labs—no matter their background or how they identify. If that’s you, we hope you’ll apply for this role.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Strong knowledge of MRP/ERP with a solid understanding of manufacturing, bills of material, product lifecycle management, and supply chain operations.
- Working Knowledge of Oracle/Netsuite ERP systems including setup and implementation.
- Extensive knowledge in setting up and managing a supply/demand plan.
- Familiarity with general ledger month end accounting processes.
- Superior organization, attention to detail, and communication skills.
- Leadership and cross-functional collaboration experience with demonstrated examples of business impact.
- Wizz with Excel.
Owl Labs is over 40% remote and headquarters are based in Boston, MA. This role is an on-site position, though our team is currently working 100% remote due to COVID-19.
Who We Are
The environment at Owl Labs has been shaped by the top tech, marketing and sales talent leading it. We share a strong culture of support, learning, and collaboration. Embodying empathy for the remote worker or team, a love of emerging technology, and hustle and grit, everyday the Owl Labs team is shaping the future of work. From leadership to our co-op interns, we encourage creativity, breaking the mold, moving fast to learn quickly and then adapting. It’s a culture of trying new things to stay ahead in the marketplace, and embracing new ideas at every level. We embrace remote work, today and everyday with over 40% of employees working remotely (pre-COVID). The Meeting Owl products contribute directly to the company’s success; it’s at the core of who we are and what we do.
Owl Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to our values of embracing inclusivity and creating a culture where everyone feels respected and connected, no matter the location of their work environment. We invite applications from people of all walks of life and are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need accommodations due to a disability, please let us know.
What We Offer
- Option to Work Remotely: We practice what we preach. Employees work at our Boston HQ, across the US, and often work a hybrid mix of in-office and remote.
- Flexible Schedule: We all work hard, and so we believe in working whenever you're at your best.
- Free Health Insurance: Enroll in Owl Labs's health plan for $1 for you and your family.
- Unlimited Vacation: We have big goals. It makes sense to take what you need, when you need it.
- Celebrate Inclusivity: Owlers get important holidays, including International Women's Day, Indigenous People's Day and MLK Day.
- Incredible Team: Learn alongside phenomenal folks from some of Boston's most successful tech companies.