Owl Labs’ mission is to solve a problem we’ve all experienced: meetings suck, and they are especially painful for the remote participants on the other side of the call. Considering the rapid growth in remote and distributed work, this is a perfectly timed problem for Owl Labs to solve. The market is hungry for products and content that make remote and distributed work better.
We are seeking a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage prospective partners and customers. This person should have 3+ years of relevant experience and exhibit tenacity and passion for the sales process. This is an opportunity to join a growing customer-centric sales organization to help us deliver Owl Labs solutions and advance your career.
What You’ll Do
New Business Development:
- Have specific interest or experience with a particular vertical or industry with a proven track record of success? This person will have the opportunity to lead that sales initiative, making a direct impact on top line growth.
- Prospect and nurture relationships to increase sales.
- Follow up on leads and opportunities in a timely manner to ensure a high conversion rate.
- Align sales savvy with tactics and strategy while pricing and closing deals.
- Own the entire sales cycle.
- Support end users throughout the purchase process to drive repeat sales.
Account Expansion and Growth:
- Proactively provide support and help to all customers to build genuine Owl love.
- Resolve minor support issues and facilitate handoffs to technical support for larger issues.
- Reach out on a regular cadence to maintain a relationship and facilitate future repeat sales.
- Gain experience in a venture-backed startup and have a direct impact on our success.
- See how the entire business is run, and own some of the most essential metrics at the company.
- Bring big ideas, hustle and see the tangible impact of your work in dollars and cents.
More than a candidate that checks every box, we’re looking for people who are excited to work, learn, and grow at Owl Labs—no matter their background or how they identify. If that’s you, we hope you’ll apply for this role.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience.
- Clear communication skills on phone, chat, and email.
- A customer-centric and consultative sales approach.
- Ability to efficiently prospect and determine the right people to call.
- Experience in which you consistently met or exceeded a sales quota.
- Experience using CRM tools to organize and forecast sales opportunities.
- Ability to pick up on industry terminology quickly and understand the value of the Meeting Owl technology as it compares to our competitors.
The best candidates will have:
- Track record of high achievement.
- Grit, muscle and a go-getter attitude.
- Strong customer empathy and deep commitment to customer success.
- A “no job is too small” mentality.
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment with peers who challenge you to be better.
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
- Naturally curious mindset.
Owl Labs is 33% remote and headquarters are based in Boston, MA. This role is an on-site position, though our team is currently working 100% remote due to COVID-19. Our return to the office is currently TBD.
Please submit a cover letter explaining why you think you’d be a great fit as our Account Executive - Inside Sales.
Who We Are
With $22.3M funding from Spark Capital, Matrix Partners, and Playground Global, Owl Labs has created the Meeting Owl, a 360° smart video conferencing camera that sits in the center of the table and uses robotics algorithms to automatically highlight different people as they talk. After launching the product in June 2017, thousands of companies have purchased the Meeting Owl, saying it offers the most natural and inclusive meeting experience they’ve ever seen.
Owl Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to our values of embracing inclusivity and creating a culture where everyone feels respected and connected, no matter the location of their work environment. We invite applications from people of all walks of life and are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need accommodations due to a disability, please let us know.