Owl Labs is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to help us execute the interview process for our rapidly expanding teams in our hyper-growth environment. We doubled our organization in 2020, and are planning for similar growth in the next couple of years. The Recruiting Coordinator is the front-line contact for all Owl Labs’ job applicants and will work closely with a team of recruiters and hiring managers to recruit the best. This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in shaping the culture of our growing business by bringing in innovative and empathetic top tier talent to Owl Labs.
What You’ll Do
As a Recruiting Coordinator at Owl Labs, you’ll carry out some of the various tasks listed below on a daily basis:
- Manage Owl Labs interview process by scheduling and coordinating in-person and video conference interviews for all candidates.
- Ensure a seamless, effective and enjoyable candidate experience by serving as the primary contact for candidates and interviewers throughout the interview day.
- Coordinate zoom calls for all video interviews, promptly resolving any scheduling or zoom link conflicts if they arise.
- Provide exceptional customer service to candidates and hiring teams as they rely on your support to keep hiring moving fast & efficiently.
- Make a difference by showcasing what it means to be a team player, and use your confidence to approach topics when other people on the recruiting team aren't available.
- Work with talent acquisition teammates to develop and adapt our hiring strategies and processes to focus efforts on strategic hiring priorities.
We’re looking to hire a corporate athlete. Someone who is coachable, adaptable, and intrinsically curious about Owl Labs and how to help us grow. You should be able to demonstrate a strong work ethic and be eager to prove yourself with a goal of mastering your craft and earning more responsibility over time.
- Bachelor’s degree and previous experience in a role supporting recruiting/HR.
- Superior organization, attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills.
- Energetic can-do attitude. Ability to be agile, tenacious and maintain a sense of humor.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to build rapport and trusting relationships with teams on all levels of the organization. Communicates with all candidates with empathy and respect.
- Independent, self-starter - able to set agenda and drive progress with little direction.
- Enjoys working in an agile, fast-paced, startup environment. Ability to wear multiple hats.
- Adaptable and resilient when faced with change or ambiguous problems.
- Ability to multi-task and synthesize multiple perspectives to prioritize the most important tasks.
- Knowledge of ATS systems. Experience with JazzHR and/or Greenhouse is a plus.
The best candidates will share examples of:
- Grit & resilience.
- Work ethic.
- Teamwork & collaboration with peers/co-workers.
- A measurable history of performance.
- Self-awareness & coachability.
Owl Labs is over 40% remote and headquarters are based in Boston, MA. This role is an on-site position, though our team is currently working 100% remote due to COVID-19.
Please submit a cover letter with your application explaining why you think you’d be a great fit as our Recruiting Coordinator.
Who We Are
The environment at Owl Labs has been shaped by the top tech, marketing and sales talent leading it. We share a strong culture of support, learning, and collaboration. Embodying empathy for the remote worker or team, a love of emerging technology, and hustle and grit, everyday the Owl Labs team is shaping the future of work. From leadership to our co-op interns, we encourage creativity, breaking the mold, moving fast to learn quickly and then adapting. It’s a culture of trying new things to stay ahead in the marketplace, and embracing new ideas at every level. We embrace remote work, today and everyday with over 40% of employees working remotely (pre-COVID). The Meeting Owl products contribute directly to the company’s success; it’s at the core of who we are and what we do.
Owl Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to our values of embracing inclusivity and creating a culture where everyone feels respected and connected, no matter the location of their work environment. We invite applications from people of all walks of life and are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need accommodations due to a disability, please let us know.
What We Offer
- Option to Work Remotely: We practice what we preach. Employees work at our Boston HQ, across the US, and often work a hybrid mix of in-office and remote.
- Flexible Schedule: We all work hard, and so we believe in working whenever you're at your best.
- Free Health Insurance: Enroll in Owl Labs's health plan for $1 for you and your family.
- Unlimited Vacation: We have big goals. It makes sense to take what you need, when you need it.
- Celebrate Inclusivity: Owlers get important holidays, including International Women's Day, Indigenous People's Day and MLK Day.
- Incredible Team: Learn alongside phenomenal folks from some of Boston's most successful tech companies.