Owl Labs is a collaborative technology company dedicated to creating a better meeting and connecting experience for everyone, wherever you may be. Owl Labs has always been a leader when it comes to celebrating and connecting hybrid teams and classrooms -- meaning both in-office and remote workers, in-room students and at-home learning. We’re best known for the Meeting Owl product line, a smart 360° camera, mic, speaker device all-in-one. Sitting in the center of the table, the Meeting Owl uses vision and voice recognition to shift the camera to focus on who’s speaking, giving all participants a feeling as if they’re in the same room. With the continued rise of distributed teams and remote workers, our solution solves for stronger collaboration and productivity no matter your location.
Our award-winning product, the Meeting Owl Pro, has been recognized by CES Innovation Awards 2020, Red Dot Design Awards 2020, SXSW Innovation Awards 2020 and our team recognized as an Inc. Best Workplaces 2020 and the esteemed Inc.’s Editor’s List.
We are seeking a creative Content Marketing Manager to join our Marketing & Development team. Our ideal candidate for this position is excited by and passionate about content creation. This person consistently brings interesting and new ideas to the table and may also have an interest in design, video, animation or all of the above. This person will build anything from thought leadership articles, data studies, email outreach, website and ad copy, videos.
What You’ll Do
- Own the strategy and execution of our content & thought leadership function.
- Collaborate with internal team members, external influencers, and industry experts to produce engaging content that engages our audience.
- Create dynamic content across multiple channels and through a variety of mediums. Everything from blogging, guest writing, ebooks, infographics, templates, guides, etc.
- Grow our lead generation strategy to drive quality leads and break into new channels and industries.
- Manage our SEO strategy, both on-site and working with our advertising team.
- Optimize our email and lead nurturing program to engage with our database and move people through the funnel.
More than a candidate that checks every box, we’re looking for people who are excited to work, learn, and grow at Owl Labs—no matter their background or how they identify. If that’s you, we hope you’ll apply for this role.
- 3-5 years of experience in digital content creation.
- An executor and strategist who is always thinking about what we can do next.
- A love and passion for writing.
- An analytical mind and ability to use data to identify trends and make smart decisions.
- A “work hard and hustle” mindset.
- A “no job is too small” mentality.
- Empathy for the remote worker.
- Experience with HubSpot and Google Analytics is a plus.
Owl Labs is over 40% remote and headquarters are based in Boston, MA. This role is an on-site position, though our team is currently working 100% remote due to COVID-19. Our return to the office is currently TBD.
Please submit a cover letter with your application explaining why you think you’d be a great fit as our Content Marketing Manager.
Who We Are
The environment at Owl Labs has been shaped by the top tech, marketing and sales talent leading it. We share a strong culture of support, learning, and collaboration. Embodying empathy for the remote worker or team, a love of emerging technology, and hustle and grit, everyday the Owl Labs team is shaping the future of work. From leadership to our co-op interns, we encourage creativity, breaking the mold, moving fast to learn quickly and then adapting. It’s a culture of trying new things to stay ahead in the marketplace, and embracing new ideas at every level. We embrace remote work, today and everyday with over 40% of employees working remotely (pre-COVID). The Meeting Owl products contribute directly to the company’s success; it’s at the core of who we are and what we do.
Owl Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to our values of embracing inclusivity and creating a culture where everyone feels respected and connected, no matter the location of their work environment. We invite applications from people of all walks of life and are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need accommodations due to a disability, please let us know.
What We Offer
- Option to Work Remotely: We practice what we preach. Employees work at our Boston HQ, across the US, and often work a hybrid mix of in-office and remote.
- Flexible Schedule: We all work hard, and so we believe in working whenever you're at your best.
- Free Health Insurance: Enroll in Owl Labs's health plan for $1 for you and your family.
- Unlimited Vacation: We have big goals. It makes sense to take what you need, when you need it.
- Celebrate Inclusivity: Owlers get important holidays, including International Women's Day, Indigenous People's Day and MLK Day.
- Incredible Team: Learn alongside phenomenal folks from some of Boston's most successful tech companies.