Owl Labs is a collaborative tech company, creating an equalized meeting and learning experience for all, wherever participants may be. Powering hybrid teams and remote work is in our DNA. Owl Labs has been a leader when it comes to celebrating and connecting hybrid teams and classrooms -- meaning both in-office and remote workers, in-room students and at-home learning. We’re best known for the Meeting Owl product line, a smart 360° camera, mic, speaker all-in-one solution. Sitting in the center of the table, the Meeting Owl uses vision and voice recognition to shift the camera to focus on who’s speaking, giving all participants a feeling as if they’re in the same room. With the continued rise of hybrid teams and remote workers, our products allow for better collaboration and productivity no matter your location.
Our award-winning product, the Meeting Owl Pro, has been recognized by CES Innovation Awards 2020, Red Dot Design Awards 2020, SXSW Innovation Awards 2020 and our team recognized as an Inc. Best Workplaces 2020 and the esteemed Inc.’s Editor’s List.
Owl Labs is seeking a results-driven, experienced Channel Account Manager of Partner Sales. Having pre-existing relationships at National Resellers, and VARS are key. This person should have 3+ years of relevant experience and exhibit tenacity and passion for a collaborative channel sales process. This is an opportunity to join a growing organization, deliver Owl Labs solutions, and advance your career.
What You’ll Do
- Prospect, identify and onboard new channel partners fit for Owl Labs Authorized Reseller Program.
- Grow existing channel partner relationships to increase sales.
- Coordinate with partners to identify market trends and new business opportunities for revenue generation.
- Structure sales programs for product positioning and promotions.
- Educate partners on Owl Labs products, use cases.
- Own the entire sales cycle with authorized reseller partners and assist with customer presentations.
- Seamlessly collaborate with Owl Labs sales and customer teams.
- Conduct regular business reviews on partner pipeline and performance.
- Gain experience in a venture-backed startup and have a direct impact on our success.
- See how the entire business is run, and own some of the most essential metrics at the company.
- Bring big ideas, hustle and see the tangible impact of your work in dollars and cents.
We’re looking to hire a corporate athlete. Someone who is coachable, resilient, intrinsically curious about our current customers, can demonstrate a strong work ethic, and is excited to compete. You should be eager to prove yourself with the goal of growing an iterative sales motion that successfully brings new and existing products to prospective customers.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in channel sales, involving large contracts with enterprise client accounts, and national VARS.
- A track record of high achievement in partner enablement and pipeline growth.
- The confidence and drive to grow relationships with new and established VARs.
- A customer-centric and consultative sales approach, with ability to assist VARs and support their sales process.
- Ability to efficiently prospect and qualify the "best fit" partners.
- Excellent communication with strong interpersonal, persuasion, presentation, and writing skills.
- Understanding of financial and legal requirements associated with channel partner success.
- The desire to exceed measurable performance goals.
- Grit, muscle and a go-getter attitude.
- Strong customer empathy and deep commitment to customer success.
- A “no job is too small” mentality.
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment with peers who challenge you to be better.
The best candidates will share examples of:
- Grit & resilience.
- Problem solving.
- Work ethic.
- Teamwork & collaboration with peers/co-workers.
- A measurable history of performance.
- Self-awareness & coachability.
Owl Labs is over 40% remote and headquarters are based in Boston, MA. This role can be either an on-site or remote position. Please specify in your application. Our team is currently working 100% remote due to COVID-19.
Please submit a cover letter explaining why you think you’d be a great fit as our Channel Account Manager- Partner Sales.
Who We Are
The environment at Owl Labs has been shaped by the top tech, marketing and sales talent leading it. We share a strong culture of support, learning, and collaboration. Embodying empathy for the remote worker or team, a love of emerging technology, and hustle and grit, everyday the Owl Labs team is shaping the future of work. From leadership to our co-op interns, we encourage creativity, breaking the mold, moving fast to learn quickly and then adapting. It’s a culture of trying new things to stay ahead in the marketplace, and embracing new ideas at every level. We embrace remote work, today and everyday with over 40% of employees working remotely (pre-COVID). The Meeting Owl products contribute directly to the company’s success; it’s at the core of who we are and what we do.
Owl Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to our values of embracing inclusivity and creating a culture where everyone feels respected and connected, no matter the location of their work environment. We invite applications from people of all walks of life and are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need accommodations due to a disability, please let us know.
What We Offer
- Option to Work Remotely: We practice what we preach. Employees work at our Boston HQ, across the US, and often work a hybrid mix of in-office and remote.
- Flexible Schedule: We all work hard, and so we believe in working whenever you're at your best.
- Free Health Insurance: Enroll in Owl Labs's health plan for $1 for you and your family.
- Unlimited Vacation: We have big goals. It makes sense to take what you need, when you need it.
- Celebrate Inclusivity: Owlers get important holidays, including International Women's Day, Indigenous People's Day and MLK Day.
- Incredible Team: Learn alongside phenomenal folks from some of Boston's most successful tech companies.