Owl Labs is a collaborative tech company, creating an equalized meeting and learning experience for all, wherever participants may be. Powering hybrid teams and remote work is in our DNA. Owl Labs has been a leader when it comes to celebrating and connecting hybrid teams and classrooms -- meaning both in-office and remote workers, in-room students and at-home learning. We’re best known for the Meeting Owl product line, a smart 360° camera, mic, speaker all-in-one solution. Sitting in the center of the table, the Meeting Owl uses vision and voice recognition to shift the camera to focus on who’s speaking, giving all participants a feeling as if they’re in the same room. With the continued rise of hybrid teams and remote workers, our products allow for better collaboration and productivity no matter your location.
Our award-winning product, the Meeting Owl Pro, has been recognized by CES Innovation Awards 2020, Red Dot Design Awards 2020, SXSW Innovation Awards 2020 and our team recognized as an Inc. Best Workplaces 2020 and the esteemed Inc.’s Editor’s List.
Owl Labs is on the search for a creative, quick-witted, results-driven and talented Brand Content Marketing Manager to join our Brand Marketing team.
Our ideal candidate for this position is excited by and passionate about content creation. They will be on top of current trends and consistently bring new ideas and concepts forward that evangelize our customers and introduce our brand to others. They will be a strong storyteller building branded content programs, and be responsible for our blog, thought leadership (articles, data studies), social media strategies, infographics, email outreach strategies, website copy, ad copy, videos and more.
What You’ll Do
- Own the strategy and execution of our content & thought leadership function.
- Collaborate with internal team members, external influencers, and industry experts to produce content that engages our audience.
- Own overall tone and voice across content channels and the organization, including best practices, training employees, creating guides.
- Create dynamic content across channels and through a variety of mediums; everything from blogging, guest writing, ebooks, infographics, templates, guides, interviews, etc.
- Own our social media channels, strategies, content, assets and more.
- Manage our SEO strategy, both on-site and working with our advertising team.
- Optimize our email nurturing program to engage with our database and move people through the funnel.
- Demonstrate effectiveness of efforts and make results-informed decisions, responsible for growing our blog subscribers, driving organic site traffic, engagements on social and social media followers.
- Create and manage The State of Remote Work.
More than a candidate that checks every box, we’re looking for people who are excited to work, learn, and grow at Owl Labs—no matter their background or how they identify. If that’s you, we hope you’ll apply for this role.
- 3-5 years of experience in digital content creation.
- An executor and strategist who is always thinking about what we can do next.
- Experience creating and managing data studies.
- A love and passion for writing.
- An analytical mind and ability to use data to identify trends and make smart decisions.
- A “work hard and hustle” mindset.
- A “no job is too small” mentality.
- Belief in doing life-changing work.
- Experience with HubSpot and Google Analytics is a plus.
Owl Labs is over 40% remote and headquarters are based in Boston, MA. This role is an on-site position, though our team is currently working 100% remote due to COVID-19.
Please submit a cover letter with your application explaining why you think you’d be a great fit as our Brand Content Marketing Manager.
Who We Are
The environment at Owl Labs has been shaped by the top tech, marketing and sales talent leading it. We share a strong culture of support, learning, and collaboration. Embodying empathy for the remote worker or team, a love of emerging technology, and hustle and grit, everyday the Owl Labs team is shaping the future of work. From leadership to our co-op interns, we encourage creativity, breaking the mold, moving fast to learn quickly and then adapting. It’s a culture of trying new things to stay ahead in the marketplace, and embracing new ideas at every level. We embrace remote work, today and everyday with over 40% of employees working remotely (pre-COVID). The Meeting Owl products contribute directly to the company’s success; it’s at the core of who we are and what we do.
Owl Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to our values of embracing inclusivity and creating a culture where everyone feels respected and connected, no matter the location of their work environment. We invite applications from people of all walks of life and are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need accommodations due to a disability, please let us know.
What We Offer
- Option to Work Remotely: We practice what we preach. Employees work at our Boston HQ, across the US, and often work a hybrid mix of in-office and remote.
- Flexible Schedule: We all work hard, and so we believe in working whenever you're at your best.
- Free Health Insurance: Enroll in Owl Labs's health plan for $1 for you and your family.
- Unlimited Vacation: We have big goals. It makes sense to take what you need, when you need it.
- Celebrate Inclusivity: Owlers get important holidays, including International Women's Day, Indigenous People's Day and MLK Day.
- Incredible Team: Learn alongside phenomenal folks from some of Boston's most successful tech companies.